Thank you for your interest in my artwork, and for your interest in having one of my art images tattooed on your PRECIOUS body.
And THANK YOU for asking permission. I appreciate that you understand that all artists have rights to their art images. After an artist creates an artwork, they have what is called a copyright, a LEGAL right that grants the creator of an original work, exclusive rights to determine whether, and under what conditions, this original work may be used by others.
That is what this permission agreement is for. You and I agree which image you would like to use for a tattoo, and there is a fee for the one time use of the image.
HERE IS HOW OUR AGREEMENT WOULD WORK:
1. No downloadable images are included in this purchase. When you purchase a pass, you have my permission to take a screen shot of the ONE IMAGE here on my website, or from my Instagram account.
2. If your tattoo artist would like written permission for the use of my art, please email me and I will compose a written release.
2. When you purchase a pass, please leave in the messages area of the check out, which image you are going to use.
3. This is a single use only pass, for private use only. This does not give permission to use the tattoo more than once, or on more than one person.
4. This does not give permission to use my art images on any other medium.
Thank you for purchasing this ticket and supporting me as an artist!
*Please send photos of the completed tattoo. I LOVE tattoos.